We have a dedicated safety manager that oversees our jobsites to make sure we are completely in compliance with OSHA standards.
Further, we go above and beyond to make sure that we continue our reputation as a leading steel manufacturing company that contractors can count on to deliver the highest quality product and work without incident.
Midsouth Steel’s Safety Program:
- Won ABC’s Gold Step Award 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Won ABC’s Silver Step Award 2017, 2018
- All field personnel, including sub-contractors, are trained and certified in-house in fall protection, forklift and aerial lift.
- A Certifications Manual is provided to the general contractor for each project.
- May is observed as our official safety month.
- All Superintendents have completed 30-hour in-classroom OSHA training.
- Training is performed both in-house and by third parties in order to maximize education.
Grady Hatmaker – Safety Director
Work with a company that is value-based and enjoy a job well done every time. Contact us now for your FREE estimate on commercial or residential steel fabrication.
4301 Roosevelt Hwy
Atlanta, GA 30349